- Built-in basic measuring equipment
- Available to study a electric, electronic, communications and digital logic circuit themes with one platform
- Providing simulation-proven training circuits
- Training skills for troubleshooting
- Shutdown circuit configuration for equipment protection
- Module set based on verified circuit
- Application experiments available through built-in bread board and universal board
- 2.8 inch Color LCD
- Built-in high performance oscilloscope
Basic-iLab-II is in line with the changing education paradigm as the recent shift to a technological hybrid knowledge economy. It is an integrated device with a built-in basic instrument that allows you to practice basic electrical, electronic, communication, and digital logic circuits in one unit by modularizing based on proven circuits.
- It consists of measuring equipment such as oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and various input / output devices that can be used for experiments of analog and digital circuits.
- Basic experiments can be done intuitively by constructing basic electric and electronic circuits into modules for practical exercises.
- It is configured to use digital logic circuit, analog communication and digital communication module in parallel.
- By using AC power, Variable DC Power, Fixed Power, Variable Resistor and Analog and Digital Switch, the circuit of bread board can be configured to use Speaker, FND, LED, etc.
- 2 channels of oscilloscopes and PC programs are provided. (2ch up to 70Msps)
- Waveform Generator which can output Sine, Triangle and Square wave of basic 100KHz/10V(Vp-p) is provided and optional Waveform Generator for 5MHz/10V(Vp-p) can be additionally configured.
- Breadboard consisting of 3 terminal strips and 4 bus strips is available as an option.
- In case of separate circuit setting, power-cut-circuit is configured for short circuit and equipment protection.
- 8-bit output signal for easy use of digital logic circuit module and DAQ device for monitoring signal are provided.