Developed for human resource development and platform research in the embedded platform field, ES-101 is a hands-on equipment that enables a wide range of experiences, from low level operating systems to high level applications.
- Provides an integrated embedded design environment, optimized for Linux kernel-based embedded operating system porting and smart convergence service research and education.
- Provides the knowledge and experience necessary to understand embedded application service implementation and application development.
- It is a platform designed to understand the whole process of embedded software development and to implement various services through excellent scalability.
- Provides development knowledge and experience in a high-performance, 64-bit Quad Core processor environment comparable to x86 PC systems.
- Provides a wide range of hands-on examples from low level kernel APIs to AI applications.
- It provides digital audio and HDMI based Dual 4K Display Output.
- Provides knowledge and experience for developing C-based Linux Native applications.
- Provides various communication interfaces for basic peripheral control in the processor.
- Debian-based distribution OS is included, providing a ready-to-use OS with all the tools that Linux professionals like and open software for IoT applications.
- Provides the latest development environment, including the latest self-built GCC toolchain and Python 3 interpreter, plus customized Geany and NeoVim to support code completion, and Visual Studio Code to support autocompletion and debugging.