Medical Care, Health Care and IoT
- Application of Raspberry Pi 3-based IoT Gateway
- Arduino-based sensor transmission and reception
- Up to 14 bio signal measurements
- Acquiring bio signal knowledge
- 10.1 inch touch monitor application
- Monitoring measured values on GUI (Graphical User Interface) via App and Web
- Setting specific sensor value and sending the data through SMS and E-Mail
This is a healthcare practice equipment with IoT technology. It is capable of analyzing up to 14 types (11 basic types) of biomedical signals and transmitting or receiving the data through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. It also can be remotely monitored from PC and Smart Phone through Hybrid Web.
- It is possible to learn about implementation and analysis of measurement algorithm based on principle of bio-signal.
- Measurement of up to 14 sensors is available including 3 options of GSR, HRV and DUST in addition to the basic 11 sensors such as ECG, EEG, EMG+HHI, EOG, PCG, Respiration, NIBP, BT, SpO2 and Bio-impedance.
- It is convenient to monitor measurement data using 10.1 inch electrostatic touch LCD.
- Each sensor module has a rechargeable battery and can be linked with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- AVR MCU with Arduino is applied to the sensor module and the receiving module for more various exercises.
- In addition to the basic 11 sensor modules, you can select and use additional modules depending on the learning purpose.
- Measured sensor values can be monitored on PC and Smart Phone through Hybrid Web.
- Provides SMS and e-mail service for specific sensor values by using alarm process and IFTTT.
- Supports interface linked with Android and Arduino for comprehensive application practice.
- Supports both on-board type and module type at the same time.