TensorFlow-based AI Education Platform with Voice Recognition Function
- Sensor data collection is implemented around Open Hardware Platform, so anyone can experience artificial intelligence service.
- You can experience everything from basic theories for machine learning to algorithms for implementation.
- It is possible to teach deep learning which is the basis of machine learning.
- Provides services for machine learning and deepening learning using TensorFlow for high performance numerical calculation.
- Provides voice recognition service using Google’s API. In addition, sensors and actuators can be controlled and monitored via speech recognition.
From the basic theory of AI, you can learn algorithms using TensorFlow that are used for machine
learning and deep learning. And it provides the service to control the actuator and the response to
information request based on speech recognition using API provided by Google.
- Sensor data collection through Open Hardware Platform.
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning using TensorFlow.
- Voice recognition using Google’s API.
- Provides 10 basic sensor data bases and application examples.
- Provides unit module practice function using firmware to learn sensor information and actuator control exercises for acquiring.
- IoT basic skills for each module.
- By building a gateway, it is possible to carry out various projects through sensor information monitoring and remote access control function.
- Provide AWS-based cloud services.
- Android-based cloud interworking service is provided.