HBE-RoboEX-3WD : Intelligent Robot Actuator Module
- Support of Integrity Serial Bus System, CAN to Build Intelligent Device Network
- Use of Open Hardware Platform, Arduino, to control Robot sub-Systems of motor-sensor
- Use of movable Omni Wheel of Omni-Directional
- Actuator operation control by DC Encoder Motor
- DC-Motor control and operation by Accelerometer , Gyro, Ultrasonic and PSD sensor
- AndroX Studio
Integrated development environment provided for Robot host System service development
HBE-RoboEX-Series provides Arduino programming environment, an open electronic device control platform which is configured as modular type. You can design a prototype(Engineering) with mathematical abstracting ideas obtained from active participation(Technology) and experience-based learning(Science) using this product.
- Provides Arduino programming environment, an open electronic device control platform which is configured as modular type. It enables both individual learning and collaborative learning of the robot modules.
- HBE-RoboEX Series uses Cortex-M3 based 32bit late Microprocessor, which can be operated independently.
- This uses CAN communication, which is used to build Intelligent Device Network. You can inter-connect necessary modules through CAN to make a cooperative model.
- CAN communication and Powers are included in one cable so it is possible to build effective Network when operating it as inter-connected cooperative model.
- This uses Arduino, an open electronic device control platform, as Programming Environment, so this can minimize Specialty for Hardware control. Therefore, this can normalize how to get Status information from sensor and control Motor for operation definition.
- This supports Google ADK(Accessory Development Kit) in order to control the operation of Motor Study Module and monitor Sensor value from Smart phone or Tablet.
- This supports Bluetooth in order to control the operation of HBE-RoboEX Series and monitor Sensor value from Smart phone or Tablet.