Sensor principle / application lab equipment
- Supports multiform MCU of independent module structure
- Supports CPLD module for digital circuit experiment
- Functional modularity of application
- Provides analysis and measurement module for improving the efficiency of MCU learning
- Supports various interfaces for signal connections between MCU and module
- Offers measurement point for signal analysis
- Provides multiform program experiments for the basis and project experiments
- Basically loaded with 8 bit MCU (ATmega128) for practicing various sensors application.
- Provide maximum expandability into various optional sensors from basic sensor through changeable module configuration.
- Possible to practice various microprocessor programming through sensors application.
- Possible to configure sensor modules according to necessary application.
- Provide various input switches and output display devices.
- Possible application modules for education of USN and sensors.
- Provide various exemplary programs necessary for application practice.
Designed suitably for sensor application by obtaining digitalized output every sensor module.
- Capable of being used as an applicable sensor module of imbedded, UCN, MCU etc for maximizing product utility.
- Possible to practice various projects by providing the interface co-operating with each module of HBE MCU-Multi.
Configuration and Names
1. Proximity Sensor A
2. Proximity Sensor B
3. Proximity Sensor C
4. Gas Sensor
5. Optical Sensor A
6. Optical Sensor B
7. Thermo Sensor A
8. Thermo Sensor B
9. Displacement Sensor
10. Motion Sensor
11. Magnetic Sensor A
12. Magnetic Sensor B
13. Pressure Sensor
14. Extended Board Connector