IoT Integrated Platform
- Raspberry Pi 3, ADK-2560 based IoT sensor test
- Interworked on smartphone or tablet PC
- Arduino progarmming by BLE module
- Communications of Zigbee, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi service
- BLE based sensor module service
- Beacon service
- Various projects supported
- Android, Linux based open API service
- Everyone enables to experience IoT service easily because Sensor Data Collection is implemented around open hardware platform.
- Enable to implement Wearable Device with ARM Cortex M0 based BLE Module.
- Provided from the basic to application examples for built-in 10 kinds of Sensor Data.
- Project supported of various sensor collections and Indoor Map Service.
- Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth communication supported for Machine to Machine communication called as an early stage of IoT service.
- Enable to test actuator control and acquire sensor information to get IoT basic technique by modules through unit module test function using firmware.
- Enable to build Gateway and proceed various projects by monitoring sensor information and remote access control.
Configuration and Names
Smart Sensor and Device Control Application Programming for IoT
- Study 1. Overview of the Internet of Things
- Study 2. IoT-Smart and Practice Environment Configuration
- Study 3. Smart Sensor Control Practice (1)
- Study 4. Smart Sensor Control Practice (2)
- Study 5. Raspberry Pi
- Study 6. Smart Sensor Control Application Practice (1)
- Study 7. Smart Sensor Control Application Practice (2)
- Study 8. IoT Smart Sensor and Cloud (Thing+) Integration