IoT Integrated Platform
- Raspberry Pi 3, ADK-2560 based IoT sensor test
- Interworked on smartphone or tablet PC
- Arduino progarmming by BLE module
- Communications of Zigbee, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi service
- BLE based sensor module service
- Beacon service
- Various projects supported
- Android, Linux based open API service
- Everyone enables to experience IoT service easily because Sensor Data Collection is implemented around open hardware platform.
- Enable to implement Wearable Device with ARM Cortex M0 based BLE Module.
- Provided from the basic to application examples for built-in 10 kinds of Sensor Data.
- Project supported of various sensor collections and Indoor Map Service.
- Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth communication supported for Machine to Machine communication called as an early stage of IoT service.
- Enable to test actuator control and acquire sensor information to get IoT basic technique by modules through unit module test function using firmware.
- Enable to build Gateway and proceed various projects by monitoring sensor information and remote access control.
- Indoor Map Service
- Notification Service for Facility Storage Condition
- Danger Detection Service for Blind
- Home Lost Article Search Service
- Automatic Attendance Check Service
- Classroom and Class Notification Service
- Coupon Information Service in front of store
Configuration and Names
Learning IoT with HBE-IoT Beacon
- Study 1. Introduction to IoT
- Study 2. Configuration of IoT technology
- Study 3. Standardization and Security of IoT
- Study 4. Configuration and Application of Smart Sensor Technology
- Study 5. Test of a BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) communication program
- Study 6. Intruder Detecting System using a Human Body Detection sensor
- Study 7. Gas leak alarm system using a gas sensor
- Study 8. Child care helper system using a sound sensor
- Study 9. Temperature/Humidity/Illuminance meter using a Temperature/Humidity/Illuminance sensor
- Study 10. Pulse measurement using a pulse sensor
- Study 11. Car rear sensors using a ultrasonic sensor
- Study 12. Oscillometer using a vibration sensor
- Study 13. A Picture book using a gyro sensor
- Study 14. A Lost Child Prevention system using a Boozer
- Study 15. Smart LED Lamp using Light/Switch module
- Study 16. Development of Museum Information Service using Beacon
- Study 17. Development of E-Coupon Service using Beacon