TensorFlow-based AI Education Platform with Object & Letter Recognition Function
You can learn from the basic theory of AI (Artificial Intelligence) to algorithms using TensorFlow for machine learning and deep learning. And with Nvidia’s high performance GPUs, you can experience high levels of imageprocessing and machine learning.
It is a product that can learn from basic theory of artificial intelligence to algorithms using Tensor Flow which is used for machine learning in various fields. In addition, you can experience high-performance services such as object and character recognition through learning, face recognition and edge detection through image processing.
- With this product, you can experience the basic theory for machine learning to the algorithm for implementation.
- You can learn about deep learning which is the basis of machine learning.
- Provides services for machine learning and deep learning using TensorFlow for high performance numerical computation.
- It is able to experience high levels of computation speed with high-performance GPU.
- Provides real-time image processing service using the attached camera.
- The robot driver module enables the DC motor required for robot design and omni-wheel control technology to be moved in all directions.
- It is possible to acquire the technology using the ultrasonic sensor and the infrared distance sensor (PSD), and it is able to learn various things such as object detection and obstacle recognition by intelligent robot application.
- By adopting Arduino, an open electronic control platform, the robot driver module minimizes the specificity required for hardware control, and can generalize the method of acquiring status information from the motor control and sensors required for operation definition.
Deep Learning with AI Nvidia RoboEX
• AI / Machine Learning / Deep Learning
• Introduction of Equipment
• Deep Learning using TensorFlow
• Image Processing
Robot Control with AI Nvidia RoboEX
• RoboEX 3WD
• Robot OS
• Connecting RoboEX 3WD to Jetson board
• Moving & Tracking